Senior Campaign/ Project Manager
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by Procorre
Senior Project/Campaign Manager
Based in London, with a combination of home working
Paying up 42,300
We are currently looking for a Senior Project/Campaign Manager, on a permanent contract, to work for a fantastic client of ours. The organisation continues to work from home amidst the pandemic but does have an office in London. The salary on offer is up to 42,300.
Our client, a well-known and highly respected global non for-profit organisation, are looking to add to their Business Action team and contributes to our programmatic work across the Built Environment, Industry and Energy systems to support the expansion of their work across the globe. Partnering with some of world's largest companies and governments, our client's goal is a world of net zero carbon emissions by 2050.
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, ambitious individual with a passion for climate action. You must be a natural communicator with the ability to build business relationships quickly and efficiently with both externals (mainly private sector) and internal stakeholders. You must have experience of working at a strategic level within projects/programmes of work, and have ideally been involved with fundraising, event management and new client engagement. Any experience within consultancy, NGO, energy, charity sectors would be useful.
A prior understanding of Energy efficiency and an existing network within CSR, Energy use/efficiency would be highly desirable
* Interest in and alignment with our clients' ambitions for climate action
* Project Management experience is essential
* Must have experience of managing multi campaigns/accounts
* Businesses development/proposal writing experience
* Must have experience of working at a strategic engagement level
* Excellent communications skills with both internal and external stakeholders with the experience of building relationships with international companies
* Have the ability, desire and experience to come in and hit the ground running
* Excellent attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
* Line management experience
* Ability to speak another language
* Any technically engineering knowledge/experience
* Energy efficiency knowledge and understanding would be extremely helpful
For further information on the opportunity, please apply with your CV or contact me at