Part Time Membership Sales Ambassador Job
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by BJ's Wholesale Club
BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today, we're a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in 17states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a supportive and engaging workplace that's committed to developing great talent.
If you're a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our Members, we want to hear from you. BJ's offers a fast-paced, team environment with great training opportunities and competitive salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
Part Time Membership Sales Ambassador
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Drives and promotes the BJ's value proposition regarding acquisition, retention, perks, and the Member experience.
- Converts potential members by actively and effectively pitching all membership programs in accordance with company policies and practices.
- Exhibits clear understanding of all BJ's Membership options, and Co-Brand credit card.
- Delivers superior customer service to Members by serving as a first line point-of-contact regarding membership, credit card applications, general questions, issues, merchandise returns, exchanges, product look up, and pick-ups.
- Follows tax exempt/resale membership policies in regard to the retention processes and procedures, including monitoring membership renewals and tax-exempt/resale status.
- Resolves Member concerns in a courteous and timely manner. Escalates issues to PIC and MOD when necessary.
- Assists with BOPIC (Buy Online and Pick Up In Club) orders for members.
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other departments as needed.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of this job.
- Prior front line/customer service or previous sales experience preferred.
- Results driven with proven success in goal achievement
- Basic math skills preferred.
- Computer proficiency preferred.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait, marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and expression, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Nearest Major Market: Long Island
Nearest Secondary Market: New York City