Business Analyst, Requirement Engineer - Credit Risk Reporting, database (7512)
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by iET SA
Business Analyst, Requirement Engineer - Credit Risk Reporting, database
Senior Business Analyst - Credit Risk Reporting | Zurich City | 12 Months | Daily rate upon request
For a long-term project at our clients site, an international bank based in Zurich, we are looking for an experienced Senior Business Analyst - Credit Risk Reporting.
In this role, you will be working with multiple teams with shared responsibilities across a number of workstreams and project tasks, with clear focus on building scalable reporting capabilities for Credit Risk.
Please be aware that this is a role within a sensitive environment. You'll have to undergo a background screening, which takes some additional time.
As of January 1, 2021, UK citizens will need work visa sponsorship in order to work in Switzerland. iET as an employment agency does not sponsor work visas. We can only work with UK citizens if they are already in Switzerland and possess a valid work permit.Your Qualifications:
- 5 years experience as Business Analyst, Product Owner or similar function within the banking and financial industry
- Excellent understanding of credit risk discipline from data sourcing, processing and reporting perspective with direct experience in large scale system implementations and BAU processes
- Well versed in in designing operating models, processes and control functions
- Experience with Database/Database query tools/big data platforms
- Familiar with assembling and analysing data sets from disparate sources applying quantitative methodologies, computational frameworks and systems
- Hands-on experience with having implemented data transformation functions, and report data sets
- Solid understanding of product ownership, agile and scrum principles
- Experience with IT platforms or portals and able to translate clients' needs to user stories; hands-on experience with Foundry and Qlik an asset
- Know-how in the regulated technologies industry or risk domain within the financial industry is an advantage
- Effective stakeholder management, experience in facing senior business stakeholders and ability to engage with quantitative experts, as well as IT
- Proven organizational, leadership, communication and management skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Storytelling skills to explain technology clearly to non-technical users
Fluent in English, German is an asset
- Close engagement with CRO Change project teams and Data Management BAU team to collect requirements for needed infrastructure capabilities for implementing fully functional Credit Risk reporting applications and enabling digitalized BAU processes, while complying with regulatory rule set for Risk Reporting
- Supporting the squad teams on specifying user stories and managing the backlog for implementation
- Responsible for supporting DTPL/IT teams during implementation, as well as performing UAT of provided solutions - thus being part of dedicated squad teams
- Compiling Business Requirements documentation for DTPL/IT system enhancements, and working with DTPL/IT and CRO Change on solution design
- Working with the wider program team to align priorities and implementation approach across various workstreams, such as Data Ingestion & Modification, DQ Monitoring and Risk Reporting on defined artefacts and applicable documentation standards
- Supporting the Data Management BAU team in transfering provided solutions into BAU and helping the team to compile required operational procedures
- Hands on involvement in analysis and answering of adhoc queries during project phase
Off to new destinations! Apply now directly or contact our team.