Senior Business Analyst ( Financial Crime)
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Financial Crime Senior Business Analyst | Long Term Project | Financial enterprise
We are currently searching for a very experienced Senior Business Analyst. As a Business Analyst, package configurator you're ready to start working in one of DevOps scrum teams, making use of these modern techniques, performing thorough analyses, together with colleagues in an Agile setting and DevOps scrum team.
Experience tells us that someone with an information, business analyst background (functionally strong and very analytical and a more than average IT affinity is able to pick up this role and work quickly.
As Financial Crime specialist you'll get to learn and understand a criminal or fraudster and you'll get to learn the details of Compliance Monitoring applications to prevent the clients against Compliance and Fraud risks.
- experience with Sanction, PEP and Adverse Media name screening concepts and tooling
- experience with configurating (and testing) complex (competitive market standard) name screening applications
- experience with defining and describing User Stories, requirements analyses
- experience with data analyses and design
- you understand end-users needs and are able to translate these to IT solution
- knowledge and experience with Compliance processes in a financial institution
- functionally strong and very analytical, data scientist/engineering affinity
Nice to have:
- development and coding experience (eg Java, R, Python, yaml)
- can work on a Linux OS and Oracle database
- know Azure DevOps tooling and pipelines
If you are skilled in any of the above and wish to take advantage of this amazing opportunity within a highly reputable organization, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Contact: Jessica Borlini