Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by Elevate Direct
Quality Engineer manages the technical quality aspects for their respective areas working closely with the Production personnel.
Rate: €50-60K per annum PAYE
Duration: 12-month fixed term contract with a view to roll over
Location: Cork, Ireland
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Investigate Quality problems associated with the production department and implement effective corrective and preventive measures
- Maintains control of changes on site ensuring compliance to relevant procedures and regulatory guidance/industry standard.
- Oversees/Release of in-process and finished product ensuring compliance to specification.
- Apply GMP and observe that it is being adhered to in the department.
- Monitors, maintains and promotes compliance to the quality system within the dept. including but not limited to documentation system, complaints, change control and deviations
- Participate in teams to help make necessary improvements and changes to all process related issues in the production department
- Identify and implement continuous improvements in conjunction with the operations team.
- Liaise with Vendors and Customers on quality related issues, internal and external.
- Support customer and regulatory compliance audits as necessary.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with all applicable Environment, Health and Safety legislation and adherence to site EHS procedures for area of responsibilities.
- Additional duties as required
- Third level qualification or relevant knowledge and industry experience;
- 5 years previous experience in a similar role is desirable (Pharma/Biopharma);
- Good investigative and problem-solving skills;
- Good Communication skills;
- Computer literate,
- Good Attention to detail.
- Experience of cGMP a distinct advantage.
If you match these requirements, please apply as usual. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action it and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly. Elevate provides a route to contract and contingent assignments across many skills areas by matching your profile to relevant jobs that our customers post to the platform.
Please note that Elevate Direct is a software provider and not a recruitment agency. As such, Elevate is not involved in the recruitment processes for any employer, who uses the platform. Please contact employers directly through your Elevate profile with any queries related to your application.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.