Quality Assurance Specialist/QA Engineer
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by Elevate Direct
€50k - €60k Annual
Rate: €50-60K per annum PAYE
Location: Cork, Ireland
Duration: 12-month fixed term contract with a view to roll over
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all operational quality aspects associated with product manufacture and release.
- Management of complaints systems, tracking, issuing of reports, ensuring effective corrective and preventative actions and timely close out.
- Investigate Quality problems associated with the production department and implement effective corrective and preventive measures
- Ensures key quality metrics ( CAPA management, First Pass Quality, Complaints, etc) are attained.
- Drive/support & implement continuous improvement projects with the operations team using Process Excellence lean/six sigma tools.
- Ensures the pertinent corporate quality and regulatory standards are attained.
- Maintains strong communication with internal and external stakeholders.
- Participates/supports the Internal and External Audit Programme.
- Ensure accurate and effective quality system documentation and reports.
- Handling customer queries and issues.
- BSc in Science/Engineering or related discipline
- 0 - 2 years engineering experience in an FDA Regulated Industry.
- Good communication, report writing & PC skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong initiative and self-motivator.
- Good leadership and planning skills.
- Ability to develop and control budgets.
- Good regulatory knowledge
If you match these requirements, please apply as usual. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action it and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly. Elevate provides a route to contract and contingent assignments across many skills areas by matching your profile to relevant jobs that our customers post to the platform.
Please note that Elevate Direct is a software provider and not a recruitment agency. As such, Elevate is not involved in the recruitment processes for any employer, who uses the platform. Please contact employers directly through your Elevate profile with any queries related to your application.