Data Business Analyst
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
In Levy we are looking for an experienced Data Business Analyst to solve Factoring business requirements related to Data Logistics for one of our leading clients in the banking industry!
As a Data Business Analyst you will help make a difference by contributing to the business development and improvement of processes.
Levy is an international IT staffing organisation providing recruitment and project resourcing services to companies ranging from start-ups to well established global players across the UK, Holland, Germany, Belgium and the USA. By partnering with our clients, we provide tailored interim and permanent IT staffing solutions to help them deliver their initiatives across applications and infrastructure, touching areas such as Digital, Data, Cloud, Cybersecurity and ERP.
What are you going to do?
- Gather and document business requirements related to the overall data logistics chain within the own domain, other domains involved and even outside the organization.
- Optimize data logistics processes
- Align requirements and potential solution directions with Business Architects and Solution Architects with each other.
What are we looking for in you?
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
- Knowledge of and experience with a programmatically work environment
- Knowledge of and experience with Data Logistics methodologies and technologies
- Knowledge of business analysis methodologies and applicable IT architectures.
- Flexible and constructively critical attitude, strong analytic mindset.
- Experienced in stakeholder management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English
Are you interested in being part of this awesome project? Send me an InMail with your updated CV in English and will call you ASAP!