Organisational Change Management Lead - Remote
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
Organizational Change Management Lead - 12 Month Contract - Remote
The OCM Lead is shared between Sourcing Programme and Operations & Services Transformation and is part of both programme's Core teams, the Sourcing Transition phase will probably take 4-6 months (with possible scope extensions), Operation & Services Transformation will last the full year.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
Requirements specific to Operations & Services Transformation Phase 2
- Establish OCM strategy from scratch with all associated deliverables, obtain Steering Committee endorsement, act as an OCM integrator across 11 globally dispersed manufacturing sites and establish site specific OCM plans and communication strategy. Develop and maintain programme gSite
Requirements specific to Sourcing Transition
- Further develop defined OCM strategy, take over communications events during critical transition phase and maintain communications on the programme gSite.
- Engage stakeholder groups, develop training material. Engage with internal and multiple external stakeholder groups.
- Senior and hands-on organizational change management skills from previous project engagements with a minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Can drive multiple projects from an OCM point of view with a positive change mindset as part of a complex Matrix organization with a high number of internal and external stakeholders.
- Can define and drive the OCM strategy for both programmes, while at the same time being swift and pragmatic in translating the strategy into tactical measures that are being executed, among them.
- Defining and maintaining programme gSites, communicating on company social media
- Defining/maintaining stakeholder and communications log and associated events