Part-Time Accounts Receivable Clerk
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by MedCure, Inc.
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Part-Time)
MedCure is the leading non-transplant, whole body donation program and tissue bank that serves as a link between a donor and the medical researchers and educators that rely on donors to discover cures for diseases and develop new and effective treatments and therapies. Our valuable team is part of a mission that makes a difference in the lives of others every day! MedCure employees represent a leading organization that provides quality services to the medical science community. Our excellent reputation has been built through our compassion and stringent attention to detail. If you have been searching for a career with a fulfilling purpose and opportunities for advancement, apply today!
Perform daily accounts receivable and/or accounts payable tasks, including compilation, reconciliation, invoicing, deposits, and calculations.
1. Creating Invoices.
2. Entering and paying incoming bills.
3. Preparation and submission of deposits.
4. Regular collections activities.
5. Tracking expenses and costs.
6. Employee expense report tracking.
Frequently, the Accounting Clerk's decisions and actions strongly impact the company's revenue, operations, reputation, and/or customer satisfaction. The Accounting Clerk follows routine procedures, established guidelines, or clearly stated standards, makes few independent decisions, and performs work under normal supervision.
Knowledge and Skills:
· QuickBooks Pro, Microsoft Office, and Email
· Data Entry
· Basic accounting concepts including GAAP.
· High level of organization.
· Good communication skills.
· Knowledge of collections law.
· Knowledge of large corporate accounting systems.
· Attention to detail.
· Sitting for extended periods of time.
· Lifting up to 25 lbs.
· Long periods of time viewing computer screen.
· Extensive typing and writing.
Compensation Package includes:
Simple IRA (retirement savings)
Paid / Accrued Sick Leave
Medical/dental benefits available at 30 hours per week
$17.00-$18.00 per hour DOE
Classification: Part-time, Non-Exempt (expected to become Full-Time in future)
For more information about MedCure, please visit our website . If you are interested in becoming a part of the MedCure team, please send your cover letter and resume to: Careers at MedCure.org.**
**Replace "at" with This is done to reduce solicitations and spam.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers.