SAP EWM Senior Solutions Architect - Pharma
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
NextLink Solutions is currently looking for a SAP EWM Senior Solutions Architect - Pharma - Remote for a mission in the wonderful city of Kaiseraugst Switzerland. You will integrate a multicultural team of passionate experts that will support and integrate you fully as a member of the department.
Your development knowledge will be valued and challenged in various projects, and your knowledge and strategic thinking will be key to the success of the team.
Start date: 10.05.2021
Duration: 11 Months extendable
Work location: Kaiseraugst
Remote: Yes During Covid- later max. 1 day per week (Friday)/prior approval needed
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Design, build, test, deploy, maintain, and enhance EWM functional solutions
- Develop new features as per business requirements and create documentation, including functional and technical specifications, test planning and execution. Set-up of EWM system and the integration to the S/4 HANA ecosystem
- Collaborate with functional and IT teams and Business SMEs to realize solutions for cross-functional areas with close collaboration with EWM Leading Solution Architect
- 10+ years of experience in a global enterprise in the Pharma industry delivering ERP solutions in transformational projects (*)
- 5+ years of recent experience in EWM implementation (*)
- 8+ years of experience in working with IT architecture with a strong background in EWM - S/4 application development, customizing and operation (*)
- Provide in-depth knowledge of Logistics execution processes including manufacturing, quality and plant maintenance integration in a similar environment (*)
- Very Good knowledge of S/4 HANA and working experience in quality/compliance management as well as CSV (*)
- Experience in delivering projects using client project management methodology (PMM) or equivalent
- Strong analytical thinking, self-motivated, result-oriented team player having a track record of timely, high-quality deliverables
- Excellent interpersonal skills in the large multinational enterprise
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
If you would like to be considered for this exciting project, apply/get in touch with Kunal today for an informal chat about the role, or request a call back!
Share your CV: (see below)