Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by CMS Global Solutions
Role: Technical Writer
Job Type: Contract
Location: Remote working (1 week per month on site after Jan 2022)
Rate: €250 per day
This is very long term contract role for a European Institution looking for a Technical Writer
*** The role will be initially 100% remote and then will be 75% remote after January 2022 requiring 1 week per month working on site. The day rate for the onsite work will increase considerably
For this you will be responsible for:
- Guidelines and Customisation documentation:
- Release Notes: Describing application functionality and fixes included in releases. Historical logs of functional and technical improvements and fixes released
- Installation manuals.
- Administration Guides. How to use support tools. Describing common system administration and monitoring tasks.
- User Documentation:
- Manuals/End-user instructions. Describing the functionality and usage of tools and the execution of various transactions.
- Maintai ning an electronic library of documents (MS Teams / SharePoint).
You will have experience on:
- At least 5 years of experience as Technical Writer
- Excellent communication skills
- Pro-active attitude and team spirit
- Good understanding of modern development environments such as cloud development, microservices, pipelines (e.g. Kafka), Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins, React, JSON, MySQL, MongoDB and Camunda DMN
- Experience with O365 tools such as MS Teams, SharePoint, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
The role will pay €250 per day worked before tax
Would this role be of interest?
If so, please can you send me your up to date CV, daily rate and availability to start to