DevSecOps - 220-day initial +2x 1-years - Strasbourg - EU-client
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for another "DevSecOps" for STRASBOURG (100% on-site when Covid19 restrictions allow) to start from ASAP a 220-day contract (initial, plus 3x 1-year-extensions possible) for an international Org' client in Strasbourg. You need to have very good knowledge and hands-on experience with DevOps pipelines (Jenkins, Git, Maven, Sonar, Artifactory).
EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-SECRET clearance or another EU-citizenship.
- Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment.
- The start might be off-site because of Corona for some weeks (tbc), but then the position will be on-site in Strasbourg.
This is a real longterm contract with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability (initial 220 day contract, where additional 2x220 = 660 days in total are foreseen).
EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-scurity-clearance or another EU-citizenship (after Brexit the UK-consultant can't get any longer "EU" security clearances, which is mandatory for this position).
TASKS & SKILLS
- Minimum 3 years of relevant education (bachelor or equivalent) after the secondary school.
- At least 4 years' experience in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) including 3 years in consultancy among which 2 years in relevant requested domain(s) (eg consultancy in governance and management, hardware and software, telecommunication, information systems, service oriented architectures, etc.)
- Very good knowledge and hands-on experience with DevOps pipelines (Jenkins, Git, Maven, Sonar, Artifactory);
- Experience in monitoring, fixing incidents on systems;
- Review design documents and technical procedures related to software engineering (for instance on the topic of DevOps);
- Participate to DevSecOps pipeline supervision, daily management and associated toolset.
- Ability to actively participate in meetings, good communicator;
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in team working are mandatory;
- Capability of working independently, as well as in teams;
- Client orientation.
EU nationals ONLY (due to the security certifications required).
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- This position requires "security clearance level: EU Secret". If the candidate doesn't have a Security Clearance (SC) yet, then he/she can start working, when presenting:
- A criminal record (from his/her home country), plus ID-card copy, and
- A prove that he/she has already started the proceed to obtain the SC.
Our company is holding "FSC - Facility Security Clearance", so we are able to guide/sponsor you through the "PSC - Personal Security Clearance" procedure.
Europass-CV-format (DOC) will be required at a later stage, it's mandatory, we can provide template.
- This role would likely be initially remote for some weeks, with the expectation to work 100% onsite after the restrictions have been lifted.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch ASAP so we can talk about the role and your experience.