CIS Security Policy Expert - 220-day initial +2x 1-years - Strasbourg - EU-client
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by infom consulting GmbH
We are looking for one "CIS Security Policy Expert" for STRASBOURG (100% on-site when Covid19 restrictions allow) to start from ASAP a 220-day contract (initial, plus 3x 1-year-extensions possible) for an international Org' client in Strasbourg. You will support the implementation of our EU-clients' security policy framework.
EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-SECRET clearance or another EU-citizenship.
- Our client is an international organisation and a great reference in any CV! English speaking environment.
- The start might be off-site because of Corona for some weeks (tbc), but then the position will be on-site in Strasbourg.
This is a real longterm contract with possibility of extension based on performance and budget availability (initial 220 day contract, where additional 2x220 = 660 days in total are foreseen).
EU nationals ONLY (due to the "EU" security certifications required). We can't accept any longer UK-consultants, as long they don't have EU-scurity-clearance or another EU-citizenship (after Brexit the UK-consultant can't get any longer "EU" security clearances, which is mandatory for this position).
- Draft, review and support with the implementation of our clients' security policy framework composed by internal standards, policies, procedures, guidelines, risk assessments, security plans, etc.;
- Design and develop technical security standards and procedures;
- Contribute to the drafting of Business Cases for information security related projects, and perform specific activities regarding the implementation of such projects;
- Support in the implementation of security recommendations stemming from audits and exercises;
- Monitor and ensure the implementation of information security related contractual agreements, according to the specific rules and regulations;
- Perform any other IT Security related tasks as required by the clients' Security Officer.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant education (master or equivalent) after the secondary school.
- Minimum 6 years of general IT professional experience, of which minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience in Information Security Management.
- Knowledge of information security;
- Good communication, presentation and negotiations skills;
- Good at solving problems and thinking critically;
- Ability to manage and/or coordinate difficult meetings and conversations;
- Maintain high level of accuracy, confidentiality and professionalis
- Ability to create professional communication like policies, documents, emails
- Run reports & handle special projects as assigned
- Advantageous to possess one or more of the following qualifications:
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional with Information Systems Security Architecture Professional concentration (CISSP-ISSAP);
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM);
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA);
- OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, CEH, CCNA, CCNP.
EU nationals ONLY (due to the security certifications required).
- The applicants attention is drawn to the important role that the curriculum vitae plays in the evaluation. Curriculum vitae shall illustrate the specific skills relevant to this request.
- We would like to receive CVs of suitable candidates together with pricing quotations, based on a daily net rate including travel costs for the services described.
- This position requires "security clearance level: EU Secret". If the candidate doesn't have a Security Clearance (SC) yet, then he/she can start working, when presenting:
- A criminal record (from his/her home country), plus ID-card copy, and
- A prove that he/she has already started the proceed to obtain the SC.
Our company is holding "FSC - Facility Security Clearance", so we are able to guide/sponsor you through the "PSC - Personal Security Clearance" procedure.
Europass-CV-format (DOC) will be required at a later stage, it's mandatory, we can provide template.
- This role would likely be initially remote for some weeks, with the expectation to work 100% onsite after the restrictions have been lifted.
infom consulting is an owner-managed business and consulting firm in Germany. The company supports large corporations and larger SMEs across Europe. Our IT experts are realising projects for the European Institutions, United Nations agencies, International Organisations and multinational companies across the EU.
If this sounds of interest, then please get in touch ASAP so we can talk about the role and your experience.