Business Analyst - Finance Change & Regulatory
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Business Analyst vacancy requiring profound Finance Change & Regulatory knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 12+ years working in Business Analysis combined with a good understanding of financial or regulatory requirements and experience with users in these areas
- Strong business analytical skills and logical reasoning plus full cycle project implementation experience along with the ability to challenge the business on status quo
- Familiarity with Waterfall, AGILE or Scrum project methodology and Odyssey Tools as well as know-how of working with onshore/offshore model
- Capability of working closely with IT and Support Teams in compliance with a thorough understanding of reporting tools and analytical tools would be an advantage
- Solid knowledge of Big Data projects and technologies, General Ledger systems and Financial Consolidation tools is beneficial
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Acting as a Senior Business Analyst within the project and reporting to the Workstream Lead or Project Manager while also interacting with Business and IT to understand the business requirements and the design approaches
- Supporting the business requirements and providing a pragmatic and scalable resolution to the problem through extensive analytical work
- Being responsible for the gathering of business requirements and the documentation of the business requirements including putting forward recommendations for solutions
- Defining functional specifications and use cases for the delivery of the business requirements as well as preparing and executing test plans and cases while also cooperating with users and IT during the testing phase
- Liaising with business users for executing the "User Acceptance Test" and securing sign-off plus managing the documentation and steps for deployment, including user training
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.