Delivery Manager - Regulatory, Target Operating Model
Posted on Apr 21, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Program/Delivery Manager vacancy requiring profound Regulatory and Target Operating Model knowledge for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 10+ years of experience with Project Management or a similar position combined with a strong understanding of key business processes in the financial Industry, especially in the regulatory space
- Know-how of Agile Project Management and Delivery within the Financial Industry as well as the ability to deal with different cultures and locations, Onshore, Nearshore and Offshore
- Familiarity with either Target Operating Model definition, Business Process re-engineering or Business Workflow implementation
- A service-oriented mind-set and strong communication skills in addition to experience with KYC or client onboarding would be a big plus
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is beneficial
- Acting as a product owner of an IT scrum team and representing the business stakeholders for the process design and implementation
- Defining features, epics and user stories and prioritizing them for agile development while also aligning the business analysis and requirements engineers
- Cooperating with key stakeholders of Compliance, Digital Banking, Front Office, Tax, Regulatory, Operations and General Counsel
- Supervising the implementation done by the IT team plus managing and conceptualizing of end-to-end requirements with an Business perspective
- Performing program management related activities like status reporting, adoption tracking and preparation of program related presentations or documents
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.