Posted on Apr 20, 2021 by CV-Library
Looking for an experienced UX Designer
* Helping to shape and create Design System to be build on Adobe Experience Manager platform
* Understanding problem statements across the business, shaped by data and insight and coming up with digital experiences alongside our product manager to fix them
* Creating experiences that also delight our users and help to change the perception of our Brand through world class digital experiences
* Designing wireframes to validate with end users, and helping shape any user research sessions we may run with the clients partner - Bunnyfoot - but they're happy for you to use whatever wireframing tool does the job.
* You'll be working with our copywriter and our production manager to make sure that we're bringing our SEO friendly, Accessible and on brand content to life.
* You'll turn these wireframes into pixel perfect visual designs before handing them across to our development team to build.
* You'll work with our Development team (partnered with EPAM) to bring these designs to life, and will sign off that the output meets your designs.
Experience / skills required:
* Experience of working in agile development teams (the client works in 3 week Scrum sprints)
* Experience of using wireframing prototyping and visual design tools.
* Experience in creating experiences that adhere to WCAG 2.0 AA accessibility standards and guidelines
* Experience in creating experiences that include micro interactions to delight and excite customers.
* Experience in telco background is preferable but not necessary.
* Experience in working within brand identify and guidelines, with the ability to push the boundaries when required.
* Experience in Information Architecture is useful
* Thought leader and strong insight on web best practice
* Knowledge of agency creative processes and ability to manage the creative process independently and to extremely high quality is required
* Experience working in FTSE 100 Company
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£25k - £30k Annual
£32.6k - £35.6k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£460 - £460 Daily
£45k - £60k Annual
£500 - £700 Daily
£28k - £32k Annual