Posted on Apr 20, 2021 by CV-Library
Job Title - Communications Manager for Europe & Latin America
Job Location Reading (Starting Remotely)
Our client is hiring a Communications Manager across Europe and Latin America. They need a communications professional with experience in leading internal and external communications projects to deliver business objectives.
* Lead Communications projects. Using data, shared best practices and your experience, you will work end-to-end with project owners to create and execute interesting and creative communications projects. You will support the development of its strategies and work with local and global teams to help deliver communications projects and campaigns. These will be wide ranging, from internal campaigns to external projects. You’ll be responsible for delivering on the strategy, optimising performance, and finding new ways to drive impactful communications campaigns
* This means you’ll need to possess extensive experiences in communications. You’ll be looking after a huge chunk of the world – that’s a lot of stakeholders, stories and data. You’ll need to bring fresh insight to our communications and propose ideas that can make our communications stand out; get the right people involved; execute the project on time on budget; share the outcome and learnings. Project management skills will be essential to be successful in the role.
* Champion digital acceleration: You will be knowledgeable on all aspects of digital channels and will enthuse those around you with case studies, fresh ideas, best practice, and playbooks
* Extensive Experience in communications and expert understanding of various channels used
* Vast experience of Omni Channel Activation and knowledge of how to adapt this for different audiences like B2B tech audiences and employees
* Requires an analytical eye for engaging communication programs
* Experience leading a communications team & working with various stakeholders
* Proven track record of successfully managing previous communications projects
* Experience of executing and measuring results, including working on a global scale
* Ability to inspire teams towards digital centric communications
* A related communications degree or experience in content production