Posted on Apr 20, 2021 by Elevate Direct
We are looking for an experienced WFM professional with a specialisation in forecasting & capacity planning. Primary responsibility includes producing resource requirements at interval, daily, weekly and monthly levels for one of Capita Ireland's largest clients.
This role is highly analytical involving insights generation based on historical trends and events. It involves actively working with internal and external business teams to factor in intelligence for short and long term planning/forecasting. In order to establish efficiency and accuracy, the role requires tracking all KPIs used while forecasting for variance reporting.
The candidate will also partner with Scheduling Analyst to ensure demand is adequately staffed and serviced.
- Partner with various internal and external stakeholders to enhance forecast modelling and analytical framework
- Develop statistical models that fit each of the different business functions and services ensuring that we do not adopt a one size fits all approach.
- Validate that the models are working effectively and create/maintain proper model documentations
- Validate and challenge data coming up funnel that inputs into the forecasting models
- Collect and analyse historical contact volume and handle time data to ensure emerging trends are captured, and identify and normalise outliers
- Provide analysis and recommendations to improve staffing levels and efficiency
- Understand reasons for forecast variance and recommend changes to enhance forecast accuracy and effectiveness
- Identify/Implement capacity planning and management tools and technology enablers that will improve operating accuracy and efficiency
- Lead impact assessment for various business units, services completing What if scenarios and comparative analysis
- Experience administering and working within EWFM is a must/Aspect a bonus.
- Experience in Workforce Management, preferably as a Scheduling or Forecast Analyst.
- Experience working in and alongside teams of data professionals to deliver on business-driven analytics projects collaborating across business functions.
- Ability to prioritize workload and multi task with attention to detail
- Experience in managing multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills as well as good business judgment
- Ability to work both independently and with larger teams
- Beneficial to have: reporting or MIS skills, experience in SQL
- Have an expert understanding of pertinent contact center metrics and their relationship to capacity planning and forecast models.
If you match these requirements, please apply as usual. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action it and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly. Elevate provides a route to contract and contingent assignments across many skills areas by matching your profile to relevant jobs that our customers post to the platform.
Please note that Elevate Direct is a software provider and not a recruitment agency. As such, Elevate is not involved in the recruitment processes for any employer, who uses the platform. Please contact employers directly through your Elevate profile with any queries related to your application.