CRM Data Quality Analyst
Posted on Apr 20, 2021 by Elevate Direct
We are hiring a CRM Data Quality Analyst who will be responsible for supporting data quality and governance within our Global Video Collaboration Commercial (GVCC) organization by providing accurate and timely reporting and data maintenance including but not limited to lead and account merges and updates, and matching against Dun & Bradstreet data of the customer data in the Salesforce and Marketo databases. This position will be located in Cork, Ireland.
- Move fast. Speak up. Decide and own. Drive change. Exceed customer needs. These are some of the winning behaviors you'll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you will:
- Define and monitor data quality rules necessary to quickly detect and correct problems. Work with IT to implement as needed.
- Deliver change management services to enable adoption of data quality rules, ensuring continuity of business operations.
- Drive data issue identification, root cause analysis, resolution planning, and execution with business and IT owners.
- Work cross-functionally with stakeholders in business units, sales, marketing, operations, finance and other functions as applicable to ensure effective processes and compliance
- Create/update data dictionary, data modelling, and flow diagrams as needed.
- Translate data quality results into clear business impact statements to help understanding & adoption of data management practices.
- Provide quality assurance on any data governance & management services delivered by external consulting services.
- Perform periodic reviews of Salesforce account, identify duplicates and work with account managers to fix/merge the data
- Perform periodic reviews of Marketo and Salesforce Lead data, identify sources of duplicate leads and work with Sales and Marketing Operations teams to clean up and recommend process changes to prevent future duplicates
- Manage data enrichment for Marketo and Salesforce, review and correct as needed
- Work with data owners and review Salesforce Account hierarchies and ensure they are correct
- Develop dashboards and reports to meet business requirements
- Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers, architects, project managers, quality control, and across other business and technology team boundaries, reporting project status as required
- Develop quality standards to ensure data quality and integrity across various database systems in support of teams leading data integration of disparate systems.
- For consideration, you must bring the following minimum skills and behaviors to our team:
- At least 5+ years experience with 3+ Years' Experience in Data Management and Data Analysis
- 3+ years of experience with Salesforce.com's Sales Cloud
- Strong understanding of the sales process and experience supporting a world-wide Sales Team
- In depth understanding of Salesforce objects, reports and dashboards
- Strong Excel and VLOOKUP skills
- Proficient in SQL ( A good understanding of data extraction and data manipulation on a large scale)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced setting and prioritize among competing tasks and assignments
- Must be a self-starter, with the ability to work independently without constant supervision and micromanagement
- Must be able to work flexible hours to collaborate with Global IT and business team members
- Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills including error detection, root cause analysis, conceptual, analytical and decision making
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service mentality
- In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
- Experience with Einstein Analytics reporting and dashboards
- Experience working with Customer Master Data systems and processes
- Certified Salesforce Business Analyst
- Project management experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or higher or equivalent
Small Company. Big Products.
At Logitech we act like a small company. We believe that anyone can have the best idea. We are innovators, creators and designers. We challenge ourselves and each other, and believe that success is never final. We push the limit, because great is not good enough. We inspire, delight and empower the world. We are Logitech.
If you match these requirements, please apply as usual. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action it and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly. Elevate provides a route to contract and contingent assignments across many skills areas by matching your profile to relevant jobs that our customers post to the platform.
Please note that Elevate Direct is a software provider and not a recruitment agency. As such, Elevate is not involved in the recruitment processes for any employer, who uses the platform. Please contact employers directly through your Elevate profile with any queries related to your application.