Posted on Apr 20, 2021 by Elevate Direct
Location: Cork, Ireland
The role of Dialler Manager has overall ownership for the effective and efficient performance management of the Dialler. This includes execution of call strategies for all outbound campaigns and responsibility for maximizing dialler utilization and efficiency whilst maintaining inbound service levels and regulatory adherence. You will implement, execute and drive the strategy and plans to ensure the Company maximizes performance through advisor availability whilst ensuring adherence and compliance to all relevant legislation, company policies, procedures and best practice.
- Creates and delivers Dialler strategy in line with SLA's, KPI's and staff availability
- Assists with the administration of the call center phone system, monitors Real Time call volumes and service level statistics to ensure adherence to internal/client scheduling and service level metrics.
- Collates call data and assists with data analysis to determine call volume trends, service activity, or resource availability to assist in forecasting required staffing levels in conjunction with WFM and operations management.
- Owns Dialler reporting including intraday, daily, weekly and monthly performance dashboards and commentary.
- Proactively remains up to date on changing Dialler opportunities, shares and implements best practice.
- Develops and manages outbound customer contact campaigns, suggests ad hoc campaigns where appropriate.
- Ensure that Inbound SLA's are adhered to and optimum level of utilization is achieved
- Manages all aspects of Outbound customer communication channels and supports the development and maintenance of capacity planning within the department
- Manages Third Party relationship with Dialler technology provider, infrastructure & internal IT departments
- Drives change management initiatives within area of responsibility working with external partners to improve operational effectiveness
Experience and attributes required:
- Minimum 3 years' experience at Dialler lead level
- Technical knowledge of Aspect UIP v7.1 dialler
- Advanced analytical, excel and business objectives skills.
- Proven tactical and strategic decision making and problem solving abilities
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build positive working relationships with internal personnel and stakeholders
- Strong workforce planning experience with proven ability to monitor successful delivery of objectives
- Proficiency in SQL, Excel and Access database
- Strong working knowledge of dialler technology and telephony software
- Proficient in delivering accurate dialler analysis and MI, making recommendations for optimizing performance and enhancing campaign success.
- Delivers effective dialing strategies to enhance the success of multiple campaigns.
- Optimize resource and KPI achievement through monitoring and managing Real Time adherence.
- Identify improvement requirements relating to processes or systems and communicate
- Be a team player with the discipline to work alone.
If you match these requirements, please apply as usual. Elevate will send you an email, please open, click and action it and your application will be visible to the hiring organisation directly. Elevate provides a route to contract and contingent assignments across many skills areas by matching your profile to relevant jobs that our customers post to the platform.
Please note that Elevate Direct is a software provider and not a recruitment agency. As such, Elevate is not involved in the recruitment processes for any employer, who uses the platform. Please contact employers directly through your Elevate profile with any queries related to your application.