Posted on Apr 20, 2021 by WA Consultants
A Test/Verification Engineer required for an onsite contract in southern Sweden to be responsible for the verification and validation of IT services based on new IT technologies and architecture framework. Experience within modern IT services: mainly Network, Infrastructure & Digital Workplace Protection
The role includes:
- Preparation for test environment
- Test execution
- Reporting and documentation.
- Analyse IT requirements, identify which are testable, define test comments on requirements so that test cases can correctly verify and validate requirements.
- Identify test cases per IT test type/system/sub-system, design and document test cases.
- Prepare test environment.
- Validate and execute test cases.
- Report quality and test results.
- Identify and communicate defects, ensure to validate them after correction and secure documented deviations during verification.
- Five years' minimum of test experience within IT & Network services.
- Experience in the area of Requirements Verification, Validation and Test & Evaluation.
- Good knowledge about system functions and system interdependencies.
Required IT technical skills:
- Bootstrap, Network Services.
- Directory Services
- Management Services.
- SDDC (VCF MGMT).
- Firewall/Routing Core, Core & Distribution, Networks, Access Networks.
Digital Workplace Protection & Management:
- Endpoint protection: Firewall, Endpoint Threat Protection, Endpoint Encryption
- Unified Endpoint Management: Device Enrollment, Policy Management, Configuration Management, Patch Management.
- Use test plans in Azure DevOps.
- Write scripts and automate test cases when needed.
- Test frameworks and test tools.
- ISTQB certified.
To arrange an interview, please send CV to (see below)
WA Consultants is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as described within The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.