OPS Engineer/Site Reliability Engineer
Posted on Apr 20, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
DevOps Engineer/Site Reliability Engineer| Long Term Project | Financial enterprise
Are you up for a challenge and ready for a change? As a Site Reliability Engineer you are responsible of designing the pipeline to create a highly scalable and reliable infrastructure.
You have a strong background as a software, infra or as a system engineer and you work in close collaboration with your team to build up and improve the overall reliability and resilience of the environment. You are an expert on the command line and enthusiastic about automation and optimizing the overall performance and availability of the environment.
This team works on an initiative to change the way software is developed for financial institutions. You will be working in a small and very motivated team with different kinds of functional and technical expertise to build our end to end solution.
- 5+ years hands-on experience in software development
- Well versed in GIT/GITLAB and CD/CI tools and pipeline.
- Exposure of Virtualization/Cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or GCP
- Knowledge of Configuration Management tools like Ansible, Puppet.
- Exposure to Containerization and Microservices.
- Experience working with Docker and Kubernetes in a production environment
- Exposure to Networking technologies such as Routers, VPN's, load balancers and Firewalls.
If you are skilled in any of the above and wish to take advantage of this amazing opportunity within a highly reputable organization, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Contact: Galina Braguta
email: (see below)