Technical IT Project Manager
Posted on Apr 20, 2021 by Networkers
Tech IT Project Manager required for a 12 month contract (likely to extend) based in Dublin, Ireland. Remote/flexible working available
Working for high-profile automotive organisation, you will working within their financial services arena working on multiple IT Projects which will see improvements and enhancements to a number of Front End platforms and processes.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Support the development of Project Briefs and plans including the formulation and definition of project scope and objectives.
- Undertake complex research and analysis to independently develop Business Proposals and System Proposals through having a thorough understanding of business requirements, IT systems and Financial Services industry requirements.
- Determines and uses best practices to define effective solutions to meet business requirements and solve complex business and IT problems and issues including acting on the wider business implications of change to current and future systems.
- Supports design and build functions so that System Design and development are aligned with System Proposals.
- Lead and undertaken Systems Integration Testing activities to ensure the systems meet requirements and support multi-business stakeholders during User Acceptance Testing.
- Support the selection and management of vendors in order to successfully deliver the project.
This role would suit someone who has a strong technical background within Software/Front End projects and technologies who can act as a bridge between the business and the 3rd party providers. You will work autonomously within a small, multifunctional team for the full life cycle of projects and will be required to provide technical advice and recommendations to the business.
This position is to start ASAP and will pay between EU 400 - EU 500 per day depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application.