Power Platform Engineer
Posted on Apr 20, 2021 by Levy Associates Ltd
Power Platform Engineer | Infra | Long term project | Large enterprise environment
As a Power Platform Engineer, you and your team would be responsible for the operations, communications and development of the Global Microsoft Power Platform.
We work according to Agile Scrum method and maintain a 2 week sprint frequency. All scrum ceremonies are done in English.
As team we are end-to-end responsible for the following service:
1. We provide a self-service concept for all employees to automate and digitalize their works via the Power Platform by means of training, tutorials, templates, consults an active community and more.
2. Also we offer an App Factory model where employees can act as our customers and request assistance with the development.
- Experience with SharePoint 2013 or higher and SharePoint Online
- Experience with Power Apps/Power Automate.
- Power Platform enthusiast
- Working knowledge of PowerShell
- Knowledge in defining CI build processes (Azure DevOps)
- Nintex workflow experience
- Agile Way of working
- Knowledge of Azure Cloud Services
Since 2000 Levy provides professional Solutions to organizations ranging from tech start-ups to global players. From our offices in the UK and Amsterdam we have built an international local network of skilled employed professionals and contractors fuelled by our passion for connecting skills with projects. Over the years we have fulfilled over 1700 requirements and nowadays we consistently have 250+ professionals recruited and relocated from 14 countries allocated to various projects. Our strength is the way that we see and treat people. This will be always be a key factor in our strategy for many years to come multiplying by unity!
Contact - (see below)