Project Coordinator (Trainings Specialist)
Posted on Apr 20, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Project Coordinator (Trainings Specialist) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- 2+ years work experience in Program Coordination combined with proven success in public speaking and comfort in front of large audiences
- Strong background in project management, event planning or training coordination along with outstanding organizational and communication skills
- Confidence in working well in a fast-paced and dynamic environment paired with experience as a teacher or facilitating courses would be a big plus
- University degree specialized in a relevant profession
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Acting as the "master of ceremonies" for the duration of the orientation experience, facilitating short courses, introducing speakers and facilitating QA sessions
- Owning the master training schedules, including relevant room bookings and keeping track of dependencies while also managing day-to-day details and program logistics
- Providing strong on-the-ground support for individual events as well as conducting POC to triage various logistical issues and communicate with the proper channels to troubleshoot issues
- Aiding Program Managers by scheduling meetings, keeping notes and agendas up to date, reporting on progress, and flagging issues as necessary
- Using the company's tools to keep participant and team communication organized plus managing relationships and communicating frequently with facilitators and other volunteers
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.