Senior IAM Analyst
Posted on Apr 20, 2021 by TEKsystems
- Quickly understand the current IAM processes, tools, technologies, and upcoming IAM projects;
- Assist with the migration of several bespoke IAM activities to the corporate IAM team;
- Work with the IAM team to improve documentation and processes;
- Help ensure the business is well placed to embrace modern ways of working (BYOD, zero trust, cloud);
- Work across multiple teams within Corporate Security (eg Governance and Assurance, Security Engineering and Architecture and Identity and Access Management) and the wider business (eg business lines, IT Operations).
- Excellent knowledge of IAM principles;
- Strong technical background and understanding of IAM technologies;
- Collaborative and Customer Focused;
- Knowledge of contemporary cyber security
- Identity and Access Management governance in a complex enterprise environment;
- Technical understanding of IAM technologies and systems;
- Management of projects or complex workstreams;
- Engaging business stakeholders and technical resources;
- Cloud services and modern authentication technologies (IAM solutions, Azure AD, SSO technologies, etc.).
TEKsystems, an Allegis Group company. Allegis Group AG, Basel, Switzerland. Registration No. CHE-101.865.121. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available on the website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go to our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request. commitments under the UK Data Protection Act, EU-U.S. Privacy Shield or the Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield.