Identity Governance and AM Analyst (SailPoint)
Posted on Apr 20, 2021 by Michael Bailey Associates - Zurich
Michael Bailey Associates is current looking for an Identity Governance and AM Analyst (SailPoint) for a client in Basel.
This is a 6 months contract with the possibility of further extension.
Reporting to the Head of Security Engineering and Architecture the role will be responsible for supporting the Bank's identity governance platform, SAILPOINT. This will include basic enhancements and maintenance of the application, including the customized logic and rules deployed in the system. This role will also work closely with the Bank's Access Management team in order to provide technical support and assistance with usage of SAILPOINT.
- Java and Object Oriented Development
- Experience with Services Standard Build (SSB)
- SAILPOINT product specific knowledge
- Understanding of Role Based Access Management concepts
- Familiar with Identity Governance activities
- Collaborate and Customer Focused
Experience with the following technologies is required
- SAILPOINT Identity IQ
Experience with the following would be an asset:
- Microsoft Powershell
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Windows Server 2016 Administration
- Apache Tomcat
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.