Application Architect - Java Backend Developer
Posted on Apr 20, 2021 by upcom Ltd
Upcom is a dynamic IT company with 20 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team's skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer's experience.
Upcom Ltd is looking for an Application Architect to work on a project for a European Institution in Belgium.
Role: Java Back End developer
Duration: Long term assignment
Location: Teleworking is only allowed in proximity of the offices (as long as the consultant can reach the offices with +/- 2h).
Language: English, French is an asset
DESCRIPTION OF THE TASKS
The specific tasks/activities under this request are:
- Review the architecture of existing systems
- Design and develop architecture components and building blocks
- Review and optimise applications' user's interfaces
- Front End development
- Migration of user interface from obsolete ExtJS version to current
REQUIRED SPECIFIC EXPERTISE
More specifically, the required specific expertise includes:
- MSc in Computer science or relevant field and at least 7 years of experience, or BSc in Computer science or relevant field and at least 9 years of experience
- Extensive experience with HTML and CSS
- In depth knowledge of ExtJS framework.
- Knowledge of Java language
- Knowledge of Angular2
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae ASAP and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don't hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.