Lead DevOps Engineer
Posted on Apr 20, 2021 by Gazelle Global Consulting
We're up for an exciting journey - and we want you to join us.
We are working with several global leaders in IT/Teleco services, consulting & business solutions, with a large network of innovation & delivery centres. The purpose of this project is to assist our clients to achieve their business objectives by providing innovative, best-in-class consulting, solutions and services and to make it a painless process for all stakeholders to work with us to achieve their projects goals.
What do we expect?
- HBO/Bachelor level in information technology (ICT/IT) and large experience with business processes.
- Programming skills, one or more languages like Python, Ansible, Unix Shell Scripting.
- Experience in Automated Design, Deployment, Delivery & Implementation, Run & Maintain in an KVM environment.
- Knowledge of Linux and OpenStack.
- Knowledge of Networking (ie Nokia, Juniper or Cisco) and SDN.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills internal the solution and end to end.
- Ability to collaborate in a multi-cultural team.
- Experience in agile/scrum way of working.
- Good communication skills, technical and functional in English and Dutch.
Attitude and behaviour
- work fully autonomously but in close cooperation within own and other teams.
- address others on Agile values and improve communication styles and effectiveness.
- set a quality standard with the team and does not compromise (quality is not negotiable).
- Connect, give feedback and motivate the team.
- are seen by other teams as the technical point of contact for advice and questions
- facilitate Agile ceremonies if needed. Participate in guild(s).
- show responsibility for individual and team results.
- actively involve stakeholders to gather feedback.
- are an authority on at least one expertise and understand the complete development cycle.
- have extended 2nd line knowledge for all expertise's and for operational stability.
- find and implement cross team solutions for complex problems.
- can execute more than one expertise autonomously and you are supporting in the execution of other expertise's (reduce team risk).
- can design and further improve the CI/CD pipeline and automated processes
- Take responsibility to workout high level solution into detailed work packages
- delivering value and reducing waste
- know exactly how the market develops in own area(s) of expertise.
- Technological decisions are taken to facilitate maximum agility.
Does this sound like you?
If you are up to the task of being responsible for software tech innovation in a fast-moving organization, then this position is a perfect match for you. Please send me your resume and along with a short motivation about why you would like to join us as swiftly as you can.