Data Modeler/Data Modeller
Posted on Apr 20, 2021 by Empiric Solutions
Data Modeller Positions: (Must have Data background, Dimensional Modelling and Azure Experience)
6months + contract
2 Interviews and ASAP Start
Full Remote start then 3/4 days on site after Covid
- Experienced in developing the conceptual, logical, and physical data models for Datawarehouses and Datalakes (on prem and cloud)
- Experienced in Datamodelling for relation database like SQL Server and NoSql databases like DocumentDB and Graph DB. Experience in Azure cosmos DB preferred.
- Must know different Datamodelling techniques like DataVault, Dimentional modelling. Best practices for NoSql Datamodelling.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, T-SQL. knowledge of gremlin or cypher query languages will be advantage.
- Experienced in using tools like Erwin for Datamodelling, power designer, Enterprise Architect etc.
- Programming knowledge using python or Java and experienced in ETL/ELT concepts.
- Oversee and govern the expansion of existing data architecture and the optimization of data query performance via best practices.
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Analyze and translate business needs into data models (Conceptual, Logical and Physical) and data marts.
- Review modifications of existing systems for cross-compatibility.
- Troubleshoot and optimize data systems.
- Develop data solutions to drive business initiatives. Design and jointly develop the data architecture with a Data Architect and ensure security and maintenance.
- Build and maintain metadata management and related tools.
- Be proactive in engaging with the team to drive analysis, ownership and buy-in of recommendations.
- Build data assets that enhance the quality of overall data structures (Data dictionary) feeding the Data Science, Business Intelligence and Data Analytics program.
Email - (see below)
Empiric is one of the fastest-growing technology and transformation recruitment agency's specialising in data, digital, cloud and security. We supply technology and change recruitment services to businesses looking for both contract and permanent professionals. We are committed to delivering more female candidates and those from minority backgrounds and be instrumental in changing the gender and diversity imbalance within the tech sector.