Chef de Projet SAP
Posted on Apr 19, 2021 by Pixie Recruitment Services Limited
We are looking for a senior French speaking SAP Project Manager for an 10 months Full time assignment in Paris
Role: Project Manager
Looking for an experienced implementation project manager, French-speaking, with the experience of a system change and off-shore delivery. This person would need to coordinate a relatively new support partner, business users from 3 different departments in 2 countries (DE&FR) as well as the central GIS delivery teams.
Examples of work tasks:
- Project management: Responsible for formulating a plan to meet the objectives of the project while adhering to an approved budget and timeline. Formulate the scope of the project, resources necessary to complete it, anticipated time and financial requirements, strategy for communication among relevant stakeholders, plan for execution and documentation, and proposal for follow-up and maintenance.
- Assemble and lead the project team. Assign tasks, set deadlines, follow up regularly with the members.
- Responsible for resolving time & scope deviations, and communicate effectively with team members and other stakeholders to ensure the project gets back on track. Actively work with risk management and contingency planning to continue moving forward even when roadblocks occur.
- Form a budget and stay close to it as possible. Responsible for following up time reporting and cost, moderating the spend and keep the stakeholders informed and seek help when required.
- Manage dependencies with other projects and initiatives. Collaborate with different delivery and competence centers in a multi-supplier and multi-culture environment.
- Participate in and supervise successful execution and implementation of defined deliveries. Ensure frequent and open communication with the project team members and stakeholders.
- Adhere to GIS processes and reporting tools. Make sure that all mandatory documents are approved and signed off on, and that these documents are archived for future reference.
- Change management: Responsible for Stakeholder analysis and driving stakeholder management. Communicating effectively and collaborating at all levels within organization.
- Business analysis: Validating and Verifying Requirements - Making sure that the requirements map to the business need being addressed, they are approved by all the appropriate stakeholders and that they meet with relevant quality standards.
- Responsible for Elicitation - Uncover the underlying business issues that need to be addressed and discover any information related to the project.
- Test Management: Responsible for coordinating and managing all testing activities during every test stage such as prepare, execute, UAT to obtain acceptance sign-off etc.
Fluent FRENCH and ENGLISH are mandatory for this role due to the international nature of the projects*
Required and preferred skills or techniques:
- IT: Standard software implementation; System integration; ERP solutions;
- Functional: Finance; Sales;
- General skills: Leading multinational project teams; Leading virtual project teams; Managing offshore delivery;
Location: Paris, We are looking for a French speaking project manager that can be onsite in Paris, France
Estimated Workload: 100%
Working Language: French, English