Business Development Executive - HR/HCM/Payroll Software
Posted on Apr 19, 2021 by Zorba Consulting Limited
Business Development Executive - HR/HCM/Payroll required to join Software Solutions Provider specialising in cloud based HR & Payroll Applications.
Salary To £40k plus commission uncapped (OTE £20k 1st Year, OTE £35k+ 2nd Year but uncapped) plus pension and healthcare.
Experience in HCM, HR or Payroll Software Sales essential.
You will be required to follow up leads, consult with the customer about their requirements and explain the functionality of the software.
- Demonstrate the product usually with the HR, IT and Finance contacts within the organisation.
- Able to explain technical terms in non-technical language
- Capture new sales opportunities via inbound website requests/telemarketing activity and qualification.
- Manage your pipeline, capture and manage information/data/metrics in the Salesforce CRM system.
- Willing to learn and become confident in system set up so you are able to configure the modules for demonstrations.
- This is a relaxed, friendly, supportive, and enjoyable working environment with a casual dress code.
- Great social area including table football, ping pong, air hockey.
- Offering 25 days holiday, Pension, Bupa & Flexible working hours.
Currently WFH due to the COVID-19 restrictions but you will be required to work from the office initially 2/3 days a month once restrictions lifted. Therefore you will NOT have to commute to Central London every day.
- Minimum 2:2 in your first degree or equivalent
- Previous experience working in Software Sales (HCM, HR or Payroll ideally)
- (Will consider recruitment, learning, attendance, or similar software sales experience)
- Consultative sales approach
- Self-Starter and ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage time effectively
Initial Telephone interviews ASAP. Send your CV for further information.