Posted on Apr 19, 2021 by CV-Library
Reports to : Managing Director
Our client is an independant Medical Communications agency based in Oxford. We are recruiting for a Scientific Director to join their busy and growing team.
An active member of the management team, leading the editorial and scientific team of medical writers and scientific advisers.
To work in partnership with account leads delivering
the strategic scientific insights that aid company decisions and account decisions for effective delivery.
Ensure the successful delivery of all allocated content projects for the company, prepare and present for RFPs/pitches providing a solid foundation for ongoing business.
Qualifications and Experience
• Educated to graduate level in Life Sciences. PhD is preferred
• Extensive medical writing experience having held previous senior writing roles such as
principal medical writer, senior scientific adviser and senior medical writer
• Extensive strategic medical writing experience including publications, ideally with a track record of working on pre-launch, launch and mature brands, developing scientific platforms, messaging, publication planning, core claims materials and medical programme planning and delivery
• Previous team leadership, management and training experience. Ideally managed a team of at least 3-4
• Previous pitch leadership experience with a proven track record of success
• Previous experience in a wide range of therapy areas including if possible: anti- infectives, respiratory medicine, cardiology, women’s health and neurology
Full Job description available, please request.
Starting salary £80,000 depending on experience
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£60k - £75k Annual
£60k - £80k Annual
£45k - £55k Annual
£60k - £70k Annual