SAP Authorization/GRC Expert
Posted on Apr 19, 2021 by Conexus
We are currently working exclusively with a market leading company in Barcelona to identify a new SAP Authorization/GRC Expert to join their team on a permanent basis.
In recent years, the company has been working hard to build a Centre of Excellence in Barcelona to support on their global S/4HANA transformation program and this is the latest of many amazing opportunities that the company has on offer.
- Responsible for the overall authorization concept/maintenance for the SAP systems incl. Fiori
- Support the template and the rollout to the different countries
- Maintain security design and admin process documentation
- Support in an future implementation of SAP GRC Access Control
- Suggest and implement enhancements that will support growth and improve security of the system
- Ensure compliance of new code with security rules
- Perform system reviews and limit access to ensure that work is performed in accordance with the security policies
- Liaise with auditors to provide standard information and improve solutions
- Work with the other IT teams and business to provide specialized SAP security for projects; minimizing segmentation of duties and responsibilities that could conflict
- Deep understanding of SAP security best practices with 4-5 years hands-on experience
- Knowledge of the SAP GRC Access Control Application
- At least 1-year experience specifically in the HANA/Fiori environment
- Experience in the global rollouts
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Structured, solution-orientated and independent way of working
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). Other relevant language skills are desirable
- Willingness to travel
If this could be of interest to you or someone else within your network then please forward an updated CV for consideration.