Posted on Apr 19, 2021 by Eurostaff Group Limited
We are looking for an experienced voice engineer who can take care of the design and configuration of wholesale initiatives (Fix Interconnects, Mobile Interconnects, VoLTE).
He/she will work in the Voice squad within the Connectivity Platforms & Services tribe as an engineer being responsible for:
Delivering high-end technical solutions within predefined budget
Acting as voice engineering specialist towards other squads, tribes and business teams
Therefore strong experience and knowledge is needed in the following domains:
- Very strong experience in working with SBC at configuration (design) level, preferably with Sonus/Ribbon SBCs (SBC7K and GXS and PSX).
- Very strong knowledge of PSTN network and mobile core networks
- Ribbon C20 or CS2000 knowledge and experience
- TDM technology
- Number portability system in Belgium
- Voice interconnects (both SIPM and TDM based)
- Excellent knowledge of next protocols:
- SIP, RTP, RTCP, SMPP
- Full SS7 stack with INAP, ISUP, Camel,
- good knowledge of next protocols:
- IP & routing
- NCS, Megaco, H.248
- Excellent experience with signalling tracer tools such as Polystar and Wireshark
- Linux knowledge (non-admin level)
- Experience in Scripting
Main working language will be English. Dutch/French are optional.
Able to work in an agile environment where squads work in 2 week sprints for delivery.