Data Analyst (Excel/PowerBI) - Chicago 80-90K
Posted on Apr 19, 2021 by Responsive Search, Inc.
Great organization in the River North area of Chicago is looking for a Data Analyst. This position will be a mix of remote and onsite. The Data Analyst is responsible for monitoring all key performance-based metrics, generating reports and making recommendations to maximize operational and client service efficiency, support business needs and continuously improve quality. Beyond presenting data, qualified candidates must be highly proficient in analysing data to identify trends, recognize patterns and uncover stories behind the data that demonstrate the impact of services, improve efficiency and uncover opportunities.
- Will work heavily with Excel data initially before segue into Power BI reports and dashboards
- Creates and Analyzes Reporting (Call Center, Clinical Database, Utilization, Technology Suite, Marketing and Quality Assurance) to Support Business Needs and Growth
- Analyzes Data, Identifies Performance Gaps and Formulates Recommendations for Operations, Client Services and Sales
- Recognizes Patterns that Tell the Story' Behind the Data
- Creates, Generates and Interprets Reports for All Key Performance Metrics (KPIs)
- Creates and Generates Database Reports for Operations Management
- Assists Client Services with Utilization Reporting (Report Generation, Client-Specific Trend Identification, Push vs. Pull Marketing Analysis)
- Generates and Monitors Client Satisfaction/Score Reports
- Monitors Outcomes Data and Generates Reports for Annual Outcomes Case Study
- Monitors and Reports on All Client-Specific Performance Guarantees
- Conducts Other Reporting and Data Analytic Projects as Needed
- BS/BA Degree Required
- 4+ Years' Experience Measuring Data Performance
- Strong experience using Excel spreadsheets, macros, merge documents, pivots, vLOOKups etc
- Monitor PowerBI dashboards to flag data concerns and communicate those with our critical teams
- Develop new data quality reports as needed using Power BI, Excel, or other internal tools.
- Ability to Produce and Interpret Data with Strong Technical and Analytical Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task and Maintain Composure in a High-Pressure Environment
- Self-Motivated and Highly Dependable