Program Coordinator (University Relations)
Posted on Apr 19, 2021 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Program Coordinator (University Relations) vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company.
- Project management experience with the ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Proven track record of initiating and completing complex projects from end-to-end
- Strengths include precision and attention to detail
- Practice in working with academic institutions or universities as well as with handling community programs, marketing programs or events in the past is advantageous
- Affinity for Computer Science and Technology is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or similar education
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Participating in executing project objectives
- Identifying, tracking and delivering team goals
- Communicating regular status updates
- Being responsible for managing and escalating blocking issues
- Collaborating with internal and external partners to manage and track programs
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health - and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.