Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant/Business Applications Consultant
Posted on Apr 19, 2021 by Franklin Fitch
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant
Remote Contract - 18 months
The Canvas App for VRAS uses a Dataverse Back End that contains records from registrants who used the PowerApps portal to sign up to receive a vaccine. The use case for the VRAS Canvas App is there is a vaccination site where a volunteer uses the app to scan a QR code that was sent to the registrant (or searches by email/phone/name) to pull up their record and verify their information. Once checked in, the registration gets in queue and then a nurse (or volunteer that is able to administer a vaccine) scans the registrants QR code (or searches by email/phone/name) to pull up their record and gets a screen that has vaccination information. The nurse then scans a 2nd Data Matrix code that has the specific vaccine information (Lot#/Expiration/Manufacturer) which populates the information on the screen and then the nurse administers the dose and marks the record as having the dose registered. Once the dose is registered, there are several processes (flows/Real Time workflows/plugins) that complete the process by generating an HL7 message to send the vaccination record to the state vaccination database.
- Strong background in software development
- Microsoft Power Platform including, Power Apps, Power Automate (Flow), Power Portals, model-drive Power Apps, custom Canvas Power Apps, Dynamics 365 CE, and Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM 4.0, 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, on-prem/online).
- Implementation, customization, integration of/for Dynamics 365 for customers.
- Extensive development experience with the Microsoft stack involving the Power Platform including
Having any of the below certifications/examinations will go a very long way towards your application:
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals (PL-900)
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Solution Architect Expert (PL-600)
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Developer Associate (PL-400)
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Functional Consultant Associate (PL-200)
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 Fundamentals Customer Engagement Apps (CRM) (MB-910)
- Microsoft Certified: Dynamics 365 and Power Platform Solution Architect Expert (MB-600)
- Microsoft Power Apps and Dynamics 365 Developer (MB-400)
- Microsoft Power Platform and Dynamics 365 Core (MB-200)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customization Certification