Freelance Android Developer - Brussels - French/Dutch
Posted on Apr 18, 2021 by Darwin Recruitment
Darwin's International Payments Client are looking to hire a strong Android Developer for an exciting project based in Brussels working on Payment Terminals- Currently remote but may be required onsite once offices reopen.
Role: Android Developer
Duration: End of year + Extendable
Good knowledge of Dutch and/or French and fluent in English
As application development engineer in the CTAP team, you are responsible for defining, (functional) analysing, developing, validating and documenting the application software (payment and framework applications). Developments include the development of the functionality, (automatic) unit testing and (automatic) functional testing within the test framework which is developed in house. You will participate to the design of the solution, and to the documentation of it.
Technical/development environment is based on programming languages (Java, Python, Kotlin), OSes (Linux, Android), minimum 3-year experience in Android is required. Experience in creating and use APIs. Knowledge programming language C in advantages.
Skills & experience
- Engineer or Software developer (Master degree)
- Experience in application development & testing (preferable Embedded)
- Master Android programming language Java, and Kotlin (minimum 3 year experience) will be a bid advantage
- Have knowledge of C programming language is advantages
- Basic knowledge of Linux operating systems and networks
Please apply or send your CV to (see below)
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.