IT Support Technician - Anderlecht - 3 months +
Posted on Apr 18, 2021 by Octopus Computer Associates
We are currently looking for a talented IT Support Technician to help ou client proactively managing the life cycle of the medicinal products. The successful candidate must have 1 to 3+ years technical experience including extensive customer service experience.
You will support customer requests via telephone, email, Teams, or other available means of contacting the Support Team.
You will report directly to the companies' IT Manager/CIO and will be based in Anderlecht, Belgium.
The job description
The IT Support Technician undertakes full responsibility:
- Follow up processes and procedures setup within the IT Department
- Answer the IT Support contact telephone and emails received from users
- Help users set-up their equipment and troubleshoot any issues
- Follow up on incidents and user requests and closure within SLA timeframes
- Complete form processing/data entry in a timely and accurate manner
- Follow through with users whose issues are not closed on initial contact, which may include additional communication to the user, a Manager, or other support areas within the team and specifically outside the team
- Document all requests, incidents & problems into the helpdesk system in timely and accurate manner
- Keep informed about new developments and best practices within IT Support
- Aim to follow up ITIL or similar standards setup by the IT Team
- Security related activities (MFA, password reset, access permissions, etc)
- Telecom tasks related to office phones, VOIP and mobile phones (handsets/SIMs/numbers)
The successful candidate has 1 to 3+ years technical experience including extensive customer service experience.
You have perfect command of written/oral English (technical) and French, as well as good knowledge of telephone skills. Proprietary software training will be provided, however, a solid understanding of standard software functionality in Windows environment
You have working knowledge of:
- call tracking or helpdesk/support software
- setup, diagnostic and troubleshooting of laptops/tablets, mobile phones, printers,..
- imaging and remote software deployment (MS Intune an advantage)
- Windows 10 Pro and Microsoft 365 applications (Office & Teams)
- software applications such antivirus, remote support tools, Adobe, LastPass, etc
- setup and troubleshooting of Internet connectivity and related hardware
- networking, Active Directory, Windows server 2008 and above
- remote desktop environments such as Windows Virtual Desktop (WVD)
- experience with Azure AD, SSO an advantage
If this is of interest to you, then please send me your CV and I will come back to you ASAP with the details.