Project Manager, Paris or Barcelona based, English speaking role, 12 months Freelance
Posted on Apr 18, 2021 by Next Ventures Ltd
Summary Description: - Freelance Project Management role for initial 12 months to lead transition and development team.
Role Type: - Contract, 12 months initial, extensions possible
Start Date: - ASAP
Salary: - Daily rate, D.O.E.
Location/Language: - English speaking project, location can be Barcelona or Paris based.
Requirements Description: -
- Senior profile with experience managing client device security, MDM, EDR, DLP and anti-virus solutions.
- Consultant mindset able to proactively identify and engage with global stakeholders.
- Technically capable managing and implementing client device and security systems.
- In-depth knowledge of mobile device management and endpoint security.
- Capable project manager who can develop a technical response to business requirements, present solutions, drive agreement and implement to successful completion in a time-constrained context.
- Ability to analyse requirements and propose strategy based on research, data, business direction, and industry trends.
- Strong organizational, communication, project management, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
Tasks Description: -
- Develop an in-depth understanding of requirements through detailed analysis of the systems, processes, policies and resources in scope of the project.
- Develop a long-term strategic vision for the client engineering capability at Adevinta.
- Identify and manage the plan, risks and interdependencies of the organization and other integration projects.
- Document the current state and develop a plan to build and/or source the capability.
- Manage the RFP, vendor selection and validation processes for the required software solutions including EDR, MDM and DLP.
- Deploy the solutions across the global user base.
- Work closely with the procurement team to develop a procurement process in line with consolidated requirements.
- Work closely with the InfoSec team to create policies and procedures to effectively manage device security.
- Define and implement a user device life cycle process including software deployment and patch management, operating System upgrades, renewal and disposal of devices.
- Define requirements for the optimised initialisation of user devices including the applications and utilities installed, privileges and role-based settings.
- Manage the reinitialisation of devices coming across from the new entity.
Essential Skills/Experience Description: -
Having experience building a client engineering capability that will manage subjects including deployment of an MDM (Mobile Device Management) solution, deployment of an EDR (Endpoint Detection Response) solution, definition of InfoSec policies, deployment of a DLP (Data Loss Protection) solution and definition of a user device procurement process.
Desirable Skills/Additional Information Description: -
- Outstanding organisational, communication, project management and presentation skills.
- Autonomous, proactively identifies risks and proposes solutions.
- Fluent in English.
- Willingness to travel up to 20%.
Team Contact: (see below)