Posted on Apr 18, 2021 by Connect 44 AG
You'll be working with major clients across globe on critical engagements executed by BPM practice. BPM practice is one of the fastest growing practices within our client's Business.
What You'll Do
As technical architect specializing in Appian, you will be responsible for producing technical specifications, design and develop on Appian for leading clients globally.
This role will be involved in advising and building technical architecture solutions including integrations across technical platforms.
Responsible for code reviews and contribute to Appian Center of Excellence (CoE) with new standards, guidelines and best practices
Whom are we looking for
* One with good experience in implementing Appian as part of a service-oriented architecture for managing dynamic business process.
* Must be proficient with the complete BPM implementation cycle, including business process modelling, tool installation, development, testing, and deployment.
* Needs a solid background with integration, including integrating with Back End systems/DB's
* Over 8-12 years overall IT experience
* Over 4 years in Appian
* Over 5+ years of experience in J2EE
* Experience in software development methodology
* Experience in software estimation techniques.
* Self-motivated who has experience to perform all cycles of the development (analysis, design, coding and unit testing) projects.
* Own and deliver projects leveraging onsite and offshore project team
* Understand Business functionality and create induction docs
* This role demands hands-on experience in Appian with in depth knowledge on Process Models, SAIL Interfaces, Web APIs, Sites, Process Model as a Service, Admin Console, Document Management and Integration Smart Services
* Appian Designer Certification on recent Appian versions
* Good to have prior experience/knowledge on Continuous Integration and Deployment model, Test Driven Development, Behavioral Driven Development and BFSI Domain knowledge
* Added advantage to have experience on automation of Appian support or BAU activities, Plugin developments, Appian server installations.
* Prior work experience in development of SOAP and Restful webservices and integration would be preferred.
* The role also demands good working knowledge of Agile and Scrum
* Knowledge of webservices and integration would be preferred.