SAP CRM Project Manager
Posted on Apr 18, 2021 by Energize Recruitment
For one of my key customers in Belgium, based in the region of Brussels, I require a senior SAP Project Manager to join the project from May.
This is a good opportunity to work with an internationally renowned company, on a long term, challenging assignment.
My customer currently requires additional project management capacity on the SAP CRM module, since a large transformation project is going to take place, this is a large source system of reporting which is going to be moved to a new solution. Essentially my client is phasing out SAP CRM on premise and move to the updated C/4 Hana solution.
Once this project is completed, the system will be rolled out to a number of their sites internationally. My client is also currently exploring how they will implement S/4 Hana, this is something they will be introducing in the near future. It is likely that you will be utilised on this S/4 Hana project and play an important part of the process.
To be suitable for this position you must fulfil the following:
- Senior SAP Project Management experience
- Experienced in SAP CRM
- Good knowledge of SAP CRM on premise
- Experienced in planning, delivery, reporting and explaining the statuses of a project
- Extensive experience with full-life cycle end to end SAP implementations, more specifically experienced in managing roll-out projects in very complex environments
- Communicating and interacting with key stakeholders of all levels in the business
- Previous experience managing the transition from CRM to C/4 Hana would be a bonus
- Good communication in ideally Dutch, French and English
- Be available to work on-site for 2 days per week in Brussels
Start Date: May
Duration: Initially until EOY but with definite long term extensions
Languages: English is a must (Dutch and French are preferable)
Rate: Market rate
3 days remote working with 2 days per week required on-site
I look forward to hearing back from you.