Posted on Apr 18, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our direct, fortune 500 client in a NE suburb of Cleveland, OH is looking to hire a Senior Biztalk Developer. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of Biztalk development, and overall 6 years IT programming experience. Experience with C#, Web Services, XML, TFS and Agile methodology are also required. This is a long-term contract opportunity that can be performed remotely for the right candidate. Apply now!
- Strong understanding of BizTalk architecture and core components, pub/sub architecture, and content based-routing.
- Proficient in MS SQL Server, XML, XSLT, Visual Studio, C# .NET language
- Experience with multiple development languages, primarily BizTalk and C#
- Experience working with Microsoft technology stack (Windows Server, Visual Studio, TFS, ADO pipelines)
- Experience and working knowledge of TFS source code management (including branching patterns)
- Excellent communication skills - listening, verbal and written
- Excellent organization skills with the ability to work on multiple projects and/or assignment simultaneously in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment, collaborating with others to establish common goals
- Desire to stay current on technology trends and operational concepts and tools
- Prior use of Fiddler, SoapUI, and/or Postman.
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM and DevOps methodologies
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time