UX Researcher/IT Usability Analyst
Posted on Apr 18, 2021 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our direct, F500 client is looking for a Lead IT Usability Analyst/UX Researcher to join their organization in a long-term contract position. This role would onboard remotely, but would eventually be on-site in Cleveland, OH.
- Work with internal teams to understand business needs, timelines, and goals for user research.
- Select appropriate user research method(s), then craft all necessary materials such as recruiting requirements, participant screeners, and scripts.
- Work with team's dedicated recruiter to identify appropriate participants and coordinate scheduling.
- Execute user research plans using methods such as moderated and unmoderated usability testing, interviews, surveys, card sorts, click tests, etc.
- Analyze, prepare, and present research findings and subsequent design recommendations.
- Proven experience with user research tools for usability testing and surveys.
- Knowledge of industry user research approaches, standards, and best practices.
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to translate technical information into understandable terms for a variety of audiences.
- Experience with remote user research platforms such as UserZoom, UserTesting, Optimal Workshop, etc.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work on multiple projects at once.
- Experience conducting user research on a variety of platforms such as desktop and mobile, iOS and Android.
- Experience facilitating design workshops or sprints.
- Familiarity with WCAG law.
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $ 1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $ 1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime: straight time