2nd Line Support - (German & English Fluent)
Posted on Apr 18, 2021 by NextLink Solutions
2nd Line Support - Basel, Switzerland - 6 Month Contract - English/German
We are searching for a candidate to provide 1st and 2nd Level onsite support (Hardware-, Software Solutions, Building Automation etc.) in a completely new, fully digitized, and automated Building.
The perfect candidate is a junior person with a background/degree in Informatics or Computer Science, first working experience in a similar position in a pharmaceutical environment and a very good and clear communicator in written and spoken German and English language.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Identify, install, and configure hardware and software solutions.
- Act as single point of contact for end users, and provide first and second level support, including application training and guidance Record, diagnose and resolve technical problems.
- Evaluate and test new technologies.
- Establish and maintain effective partnerships with end users, internal and external IT specialists, and software companies (vendors)
- Understand scientific workflows and processes and how they integrate into a business workflow landscape.
- Ensure effective collection of technical user and system requirements with scientists and IT specialists, manage change for new and existing systems and provide high quality planning.
- Act as point of contact for building automation and process automation
- Maintenance of 160 Windows Kiosk clients.
- Degree in computer science or information technology
- 1-3 years of relevant working experience in a pharmaceutical environment
- Experience in technical operations, in infrastructure and preferably in laboratory computer environments
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry in the areas of data historian technology (eg, OSIsoft PI), building automation (eg, BACnet) and access control.
- Experience with agile application development methods such as Scrum
- Good written and oral communication skills in German and English