Posted on Apr 18, 2021 by ERSG
As a Designer, you will be in charge of as-built plans for LV, HV and Telecom infrastructure projects.
As part of your job, you will mainly perform the following tasks:
- Management of plans after an Infra project and updating As-built HV plans to standards to ensure the quality of the plans that are made available
- Updated As-built HV plans after receiving a Redlining or following work done in Assets.
- Quality control on HV plans, to ensure good quality of plans and improve them.
- Application of the HV drawing methodology in line with other disciplines.
- Application of current processes and procedures (ProjectWise, ...)
- Archive and administrative management of plans and metadata in the ProjectWise app.
- You have mastered the Microstation drawing software. Mastering 3D drawing is an asset.
- You are bilingual or French-speaking with a good knowledge of Dutch.
ersg are an equal opportunities employer; we are committed to promoting equality of opportunity for all job applicants. We do not discriminate against applicants on the basis of age, sex, race, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or religious background; all decisions are based on merit.