Customer Portal Lead
Posted on Apr 18, 2021 by Coopers Group GmbH
Our client, a multinational company in the oil & energy sector is based near Zug in Switzerland, is looking for support.
Starting ASAP, we are looking for a Project Manager Customer Portal.
- Manage the development of in-flight projects, post a handover from the SME currently managing those.
- Organize workshops with the B2B Group in order to agree a list of up-coming features to be developed on the portal.
- Work with internal IT to create project scope for those features, including identifying the necessary implementations on the Back Office systems (ERP).
- Work with Internal IT and external resources to plan those projects.
- Coordinate testing sessions with business users and potential customers.
- Work with head of Communication & Marketing and business leads to create a marketing plan to rollout the customer portal to customers.
- Manage dependencies among the project portfolio of customer portals.
- Organize monthly steering meetings for the projects and provide status on scope, risks, dependencies and financial situation.
- Report Actuals, Budgets and forecasts on a monthly basis for the projects and initiatives under his/her responsibility.
- Experience in Downstream Oil specifically B2B. Deep understanding of common business models including transaction types and pricing methods.
- Experienced project manager or program manager, with business understanding.
- Has done projects in customer portal space and has experience in rolling them to the final customer, including necessary marketing and communication steps required for successful implementation.
- Evidence of managerial skills In managing internal and external resources developers and business analysist.
- Energetic, can-do attitude and mission focused.
- Perfect spoken and written English skills. German is a significant plus.
- Very good communicator with very good presentational skills.