Posted on Apr 18, 2021 by Stelfox Ltd
Stelfox have partnered with an exciting early-stage SaaS company, who are experiencing rapid growth and working with some of the leading brands in their field.
To align with their current growth and global expansion, they have an immediate requirement for an ambitious, adaptable, technology-savvy Account Executive to join their Dublin team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for B2B customers and a track record of exceeding sales targets. You will be highly ambitious and easily adaptable with an entrepreneurial mindset.
What you'll do
- Hit and exceed clearly defined sales targets.
- Manage all inbound sales enquiries and proactively build an extensive pipeline of new business leads.
- Deliver new market opportunities by upselling technology within the existing customer base.
- Build lasting relationships with customers & partners, demonstrating a deep understanding of partner challenges, opportunities and objectives.
- Become a trusted advisor to customers while continuously seeking opportunities to provide additional value.
- Drive referrals and testimonials from satisfied partners.
- Ensure a seamless handover of new customers to the Customer Success team for efficient and frictionless onboarding.
- Work closely with marketing, product, and customer success teams.
What you'll need
- 3 years B2B sales experience (preferably SaaS) and ideally in an early-stage, high-growth business.
- Exceptional communication/presentation skills with fluency in English.
- Resilient, target driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Good sales hygiene and understanding of solution-oriented selling.
- Proven ability to prospect with a history of successfully creating your own pipeline.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to close customers within a reasonable time.
- Customer focused with a passion for problem solving.
- Ability to be flexible with time, as many clients will be US-based.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of initiative and a work ethic to match it.
- Team player with a sense of humour.
Commission ++ linked to performance.
Pension & Healthcare.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.