Posted on Apr 18, 2021 by Stelfox Ltd
Stelfox have partnered with an exciting early-stage SaaS company, who are experiencing rapid growth and working with some of the leading brands in their field.
To align with their current growth and expansion, they are now looking for an ambitious and adaptable Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the company's marketing planning and execution, including digital marketing, demand generation and brand strategy.
The successful candidate will work closely with sales and the product team to develop a marketing strategy that will strengthen the company's position in the market.
What you will do:
- Develop the growth strategy.
- Work to execute the marketing strategy, focussed on B2B sales growth and customer acquisition.
- Develop a lead generation solution.
- Work closely with sales and product working across multiple channels such as SEO, paid social, digital etc.
- Build and execute a content strategy.
- Manage social media channels, blog and newsletter.
- Manager third party relationships.
- Detailed reporting, forecasting and analysis of digital marketing activities.
What you need:
- At least 5 years B2B marketing/customer acquisition marketing experience.
- International marketing experience, preferably within the US market.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Self starter and initiative to take on tasks.
- Previous experience and ability in writing/editing content, blog posts, newsletters etc.
- Experience with CRM tools is essential (Ideally HubSpot).
- Previous experience managing budgets and paid campaigns.
- Experience to influence and to make data driven decisions to drive success.
We have a number of similar positions currently, and in the future, which we would like to discuss with you should you indicate your interest in this role. When we receive your application for this role, we will contact you to advise you of our process for other similar positions.
Your shared data will not be disclosed or transferred to a third party data controller or data processor located outside the EEA unless we have obtained your express consent.
We look forward to working with you.